cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

alternative routers

Hello After just joining Now broadband and having found a old sky q hub and plusnet router and was hoping get some help here in using one of these instead of the supplied hub 2 from now broadband Im a complete newbie to all this so if anyone here has...

Rak miner port forward 44158...

Hi community! On 5th of October I will get my `NOW Hub Two` and my internet will go live.I have a Rak miner for Helium, can anyone explain/guide me from scratch  how to do the port forwarding 44158? Starting with creating static ip and so on... Thank...

Resolved! Phone call knocks out broadband

HiEvery time I get a call on my landline it knocks out the internet until about 5 mins after end of call. So find I have no internet access and not able to watch TV.Any suggestions?Technical checks via NOW TV show all working ok.

Internet's dropping several times a day

Hi, Lord knows how I get in touch with NOWTV so I thought I'd try here. I moved into my new place about five months ago and everything with the internet has been fine up until about three weeks ago. The internet drops several times a day and it means...

Telephone line

Hi has anyone moved over from virgin media I have a telephone line but with virgin mine was connected through my Internet box and not through my wall!? I have had an email to say I don't need an engineer but I clearly do lol Anyway can I just connect...

Go live date

Hi, my go live date is today. I realise it can take up until midnight but I really thought it would have been done by now! Customer services is closed. Did anyone else have to wait this long?

telephone lin

Hi all My line is due to go live on 1st November and I've received my kit today. I have the £20 broadband package. From looking at the box I can see the package has an master microfilter, which has a phone socket. Do i need a phone to set up the broa...

New Broadbond setup wont go online

Hello,our NOW broadbond were supposed to go online Wednesday 27 October 2021. The engineer set it up in the morning, and since then we have followed all guides to get it to work. Only two of the green lights are on - so the middle is only vaguely gre...