cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Internet keeps dropping

Solutions to keep my internet from dropping?Unbelievable amounts of times the internet has dropped and I cannot connect to what I want. Internet drops every 5 minutes. No contact other than via automated responses which don't help. 

CALL BLOCKING / FILTERING

Can anyone tell me if I can use the BT CALL BLOCKER feature that is on my new BT landline phones, with NOW or is it a feature that is wasted? The phones have the capability of screening incoming calls so the caller identifies themselves before I choo...

Please please how do I communicate with NOW

Please please can someone tell me how to communicate with a real person at NOW in order to tell them my Broadband is not working eg 9 Mbps download. Its so frustrating at the lack of real communication. The standard of a company service is only when ...

home networks forbidden

Hi, I'm being told by NOW that I'm in breach of their conditions because I have a home network and they didn't supply it, so I can't use it!! Does anyone know what one is allowed to connect?

embarrassing internet speed

Have a 15.8 Mbps download speed  BUT a 0.72 Mbps upload speed.  Something isn't quite right here -  I have optimized my network (installed TP deco link - done speed tests with and without the mesh network), restarted it, but after trawling through ot...

Internet absolutely rubbish

What a mistake moving over to Now. I have never experienced such bad internet in the 7 years I have lived here. I have great internet upstairs directly next to the modem but downstairs has been dropping in and out for weeks and the last two days noth...

conections

Hello, i hope someone can help me. I have talk talk internet hub it is conected into the vpn socket in the wall. It is also conected into a smart blu ray player which in turn is conected into my Yamaha DTS/ ATMOS 7.1  reciever. I do not have a smart ...

Resolved! Switching to Now from Plusnet

I am currently with Plusnet but have signed up with Now but at no time in the signing-up process has the Now system asked about my existing (Plusnet) account.Their website says this "Easy switching If you're with BT, TalkTalk, EE or Plusnet, our dedi...