cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

What’s my telephone number?

Hello. I have moved to Now broadband and calls for 3 weeks but haven’t been told the Now landline number. I also can’t see it anywhere in MyAccount online (including all of the joining messages). Any ideas?

Resolved! Routet

I need to access my router settings for wireless and add a new address with 2.4 for my security cameras anyone help thanks

Terrible upload speed

After switching from Virgin i've been quite appy with the general download speed of Nowtv Fab fibre. My wife on the other hand has complained of very slow uploads to photobox when creating photo books around christmas time.I decided to do a little in...

Upload drops to 0 every minute or so

Hi, I'm a few days into my brand new NowTV Broadband account and while my download speeds seem fine at about 30mbps and most of the time my upload speeds is about 5mbps, the upload is completely dropping very frequently. This means that live streamin...

WIFI 6

I want to get WIFI 6 - does anybody know whether i can upgrade my NOW TV broadband to enable this? and if so, how do i go about making it happen? Cannot see anything about it at all in the help pages or service offerings.

unable to connect hub two

my master phone socket seems to be a different shape to the norm and the microfitter won't click into it. I have an adaptor to get around this issue but still wont work. I also have another pre-filtered phone socket. This still does not work without ...

Resolved! Fibre

Hi everyone hoping someone can help offer advice.  We currently have very slow WiFi in are new flat maximum download is about 10 mbs.  We had a open reach engineer come out to fix a few issues with our line not working at all and when asked about fib...

Connectivity

Is there a problem with the network my wifi keeps restarting since yesterday afternoon and I need it for my work cant get 10 mins without it restarting my router 

Resolved! Delivery Query

Hi, I'm going to be moving into a rental home on the 10th December. Just before I go ahead with ordering, I wanted to check. Is it possible to have the router delivered to the property I'm currently living in? The property currently still has another...

Resolved! Home hub is crap

I use the now TV service for a while and there great to save money access content with out using a sky box anyway Activated the now TV hub on Jan the 6th Wi-Fi kept stop connecting everyday contact customer service cannot help some reason you can hav...