cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband

Hello all, my broadband mb has dropped by over a third over the past couple of weeks and I cant seem to get any help or get past the nowbots to speak to somebody at sky/now? Anyone else having these issues?

repeat installation?

I had my line installed a few weeks ago into my new house, and tried to set it up a couple of weeks later with the router, however I've never managed to have it function. I have been having significant building work being done, so I'm concerned the l...

Resolved! TV subscription

Just got Now broadband with a TV package/add on. We go live on Dec 20th. Does my TV package go live on the same date ?Is the TV package (movies for £5 for a year) only on Now TV or will it be on my sky service ?Thanks Mal

Resolved! Booster box

Hi, I’ve just ordered broadband & my son is asking if it comes with a booster box as he needs to plug that in to his PC, I assume this is t standard, is it something I can add on or purchase?thanks in advance 

Resolved! PL On Demand

Hi I was wondering  when can I watch  full matches replay after they were aired?I know they will be found on Demand section But when are they available after aired? 2nd are those on Demand  replays  Full HD if I have Now Boost? 3rd how long does the ...

Waiting on an upgrade

Upgraded from the Broadband to the fibre package last week. Confirmation email says it was due to happen today. Account has said 'package is changing' all week but nothing has changed. How long does it take normally for a switch on packages to go thr...

Random phone and internet drops

so after talking to support via live chat and them coming back with no help at all except to try and offer me some help with my weak wireless signal, which is due to other devices being around the house and not in the same room as my router lol... an...

Extremely poor speed.

I've been putting up with speeds of less than 0.33 for a couple of weeks now ( i usually get 50MB+). When i run the test on the site it says everything is fine..... Can anyone give me some advice? when i contact them through social media they are com...

Resolved! Replacement NowTV router

Hi - My house is undergoing a refurbishment and unfortunately the builders have chucked out my NowTV router when they were ripping the kitchen out.  Pls can you let me know how I can get a replacement router? Many thanks