cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Phoneline

Hi, I am looking to get Now Broadband installed and want to ask (without sounding too stupid) when it asks about the phone line, does that have to be a live phone line that’s active or just the point in the house? I did have a phone line with BT but ...

Tv internet not working

Hello everyone,  I have Now Boardband and it’s worked pretty well for a year or so after I split my broadband after talking to a Now engineer. Recently it’s been working fine on phones and laptops but I can’t use any tv apps like iplayer or NOW cos t...

How Do I Stay Signed In

As recently as last week, when I went to sign in there was a box you could tick to stay signed in. Now for some reason it's not there anymore and after 30 minutes of inactivity it makes you re-sign in. Has anyone else noticed this, found a fix? Thx

Dropped connections & low speed

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with their connection? When I left the house on Christmas Eve, everything was working fine. I got back home yesterday and all evening the connection was dropping and restarting a couple of times an hou...