cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Engineer visit didn’t happen

Hi an open reach engineer came to fit a socket and phone line to my house on Friday. The engineer fitted the phone socket then said he needed different ladders to fit the line to the telegraph pole. He said he would go and do another job then come ba...

Nowtv Router login

Does anybody now the Nowtv router logins?I want the ADVANCED option and have tried nowtv and admin,  as well as admin and admin.Have also reset the router but nothing works.Happy to be contacted directly on [email removed]

Wifi drops out at least every hour

Our wifi has been dropping out at least once every hour for about 10-15 minutes each time. We signed up with now tv as it was all we could get in our flat aside from more expensive cellular wifi. We were promised an average of 20mb/s but only get aro...

FTTC to FTTP

Dear Sir/ madame, The enginer came to set up my broadband and told me that I am connected to FTTC instead of FTTP. The FTTC is in town centre some 2 miles away but there is a bot with fibre connection just 6m from my house, how can I request for this...

Internet down

Internet down again since 7pm Sunday night in Clitheroe Lancashire area. I wonder what we pay for. Its daily there is an issue.  

ChrisM2 by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Activation of landline

Surfice is to say I have been without use of my telephone since 29th of December, I was promised by nowtv that my broadband and call package would be live by 11th January but despite their best efforts I'm still waiting. Yesterday I was told they wer...

Resolved! Post Engineer Visit Broadband Activation

Hi,  An engineer was scheduled today (my line activation day), and I got notification that he had been. I think this was to work on the box in the street. It said he has completed his work hours ago, so does that mean that it can still take up until ...

Resolved! Can I change the subtitle settings from laptop or phone?

Hi, I reset my NOWTV smart stick and now the subtitles size and fonts have changed as well with the reset. I can't access the settings on the firestick as the NOWTV homepage won't launch - there is a continuous loading sign on a black screen.  Can I ...

Alex01 by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! 1st day live Dynamic line management question

Hi new to the community new to Now BB went live jan 13th at 12 mins past midnight everything went to plan well done Now. I realise it can take 10 days for line speed to settle so taking this into consideration but have a question reqaurds to this.  A...

Des147 by Mentor
  • 10 replies
  • 4 thanks