cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Powerline adapters

Hi, would Now TV supply free powerline adapters in the case of weak WiFi signal in some parts of the house? If so, how would I request these? Asking because my previous ISP used to do this. Thank you. 

Resolved! Freesat on demand not working with NOW Hub two

I am definitely not a technical person and I’ve got a similar problem .I was with Now 2 years ago and everything was fine.I’ve always had to use Ethernet cables as I appear to have a poor signal.I watch tv and OnDemand through the freesat box and via...

Freesat on demand not working with NOW

Hello Community We have a bizarre but extremely annoying issue… Ever since my mum switch to NOW TV she has not been able to use OnDemand services on Freesat.NOW TV say that there is nothing wrong with the broadband… However, if I take her Freesat box...

Help

Hi I have now TV broadband and calls had it a good few years but never had an house phone plugged in up until the other day and I don't have a dail tone, wondering if someone could help me with please.. 

TLine Powerline Adapter working intermittently

We use a TLine powerline adapter AV600 to use internet in an outbuilding.This worked with out issue with our previous internet provider.Since switching to NowTV Broadband this has only worked intermittently. The adapters pair ok but when its not work...

MarkN by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sign in - wrong username

Hi Hopefully someone can help with my query.   I have recently added ‘Now TV’ to my BT subscription but cannot change the username that is displayed at sign in.  When I first bought my TV I accessed the ‘Now TV’ app just to see what it was and accept...

using Now Hub 2 with Eero mesh wifi

HiI am switching over to Now TV broadband from Virgin. I need mesh wifi in my house or else I am left with poor coverage. I currently have my Virgin router in modem-only mode and my gateway eero node plugged into it, with others dotted around the hou...

Engineer visit didn’t happen

Hi an open reach engineer came to fit a socket and phone line to my house on Friday. The engineer fitted the phone socket then said he needed different ladders to fit the line to the telegraph pole. He said he would go and do another job then come ba...