cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Internet drops out all the time

So I had consistent issues with my broadband connection since installation on 6 December 2021 until now. We had a 9th engineer visit today on a particularly bad day for internet drop outs. He saw critical errors on his handheld machine, but after tes...

dsl

Just received my Now Hub 2 and I need a much longer DSL cable.  Could anyone tell me please what kind I would require as I think one that comes with router has 2 pins and most I am looking at have 4 pins. Would any RJ11 cable do? Thanks in advance

Continuously disconnecting from internet

Anyone else having issues with Broadband? Regularly disconnects but supposedly no 'issues' on the line. Tried to contact Nowtv but just get thrown to the forum or the VERY helpful bot. Router never seems to show any issues. However connection on all ...

Contact number

Please could someone provide me with the now broadband contact number. My broadband is simply awful and it needs fixing 

Connections

Treat me as though I know nothing! I’m thinking of taking on now tv broadband but can’t find out what I need to know. My current provider is Virgin and it doesn’t use a telephone line, now tv does? The router when it arrives connects to my tv by Wi-F...

Broadband router won't link to repeater

Hi,I've tried to connect a Netgear Wifi extender to my router but it just connects with a very poor connection. The speed is usually fine with the router (I've done a speed test) but the moment you go into another room it drops completely. Are NowTV ...

Daily disconnection issue

Hello, I've been on a Super Fibre 63Mbps plan for a few months now and I seem to be getting intermittent brief disconnections on most days. The Internet light turns off on my NowTV router and then proceeds to reconnect itself, the line has been great...