cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! deletion

not sure if this really comes under the heading above but I was wondering does anyone know how can i  remove a show from my continue watching list I have tried to look for myself but can't see how to do it ... 

Switching

Does Now Offer any switching credit. Im in contract and want to switch will they give £? instore credit for switching to them as a gesture of switching to them. Sky will give £100 instore credit as a gesture for switching to them for paying the total...

Can't access Now Broadband Account

I've used the email link sent when I registered with Now Broadband to set up my account, however when I log in, it has none of my account information present and it is as if I've created a blank NowTv account with no services. How do I fix this? It's...

Resolved! Wi-Fi query

Hi thinking of changing to Now for broadband and phone. can someone tell me if I can turn off the WiFi in the hub through the control panel? i have a mesh home wi-if and wish to use that for all wireless devices in the home. Thanks

Broadband Buddy

I have Sport Shooting hobby amongst others.I cannot browse websites which include Firearms or even Air weapons and want 'Broadband Buddy' disabled. 

Poor wifi signal

I just had my broadband installed which I was told will give average speed of 50.5mb but It keeps fluctuating between 6 to 10mb.i have called NOW TV and they have asked me to switch channels but it didn't solve the problem.This problem is peculiar to...