cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! I need some help

Hello I had an easy sign-up phase,  up to and including the stated go live date of 30 May however,   my old service with Sky , is still active and I've now received my Now TV box ,  but it is not as yet working ,  and the internet light is always ora...

zeuss20 by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks

General questions.

Hi all I'm looking to move to Now Broadband from Sky Broadband.I have a physical phone line and not using Sky's VOIP offering, does the physical line also transfer with your number? With the Now Broadband talk package (whereby you can make calls 24*7...

Wifi not working

My wifi wasnt working yesterday and still not working today! Internet light is red and after resetting its still not working!!

Resolved! New router link to TV

I have just started with NOW and cannot yet receive internet through my smart TV. The router is upstairs and the TV is downstairs. I use a pair of Cat 7 ethernet cables using the house electricity circuit to sent the signal between router and tv. It ...

David16 by Mentor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 thanks

supplied filter doesn't fit in BT master socket

We received our new router a couple of weeks ago, plus the supplied micro filter.  Our old filter / splitter used with BT internet had a fly lead for connection to the master socket.  The new microfilter however doesn't have this, so the NOW microfil...

Slower connection speed than NOWTV shows

I am having problems with my connection speed.  I do a line check on NowTV and it says I should have 80mpb.  I have done speed tests using a wired connection and with the WiFi disabled. The speed I get is still less then 40mbp sometimes down to 24mpb...

FTTP

We have just left sky which was FTTP. Open reach have just been out sent by Now who say I can’t have FTTP and only FTTC with copper from the cabinet to the house. I don’t understand as they are the same company, is this right? thanks