cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband Hub Heat

I am concerned that my broadband hub is very hot when running. It’s by our air vent, so does get cool air going towards it regularly. I wonder if it’s worth feeding back to Now, and seeing what they can do?I appreciate these devices are made at cost ...

Engineer visit debacle

Horrible service.Initial installation was fine.Now that i relocated I need an engineer visit.Was unable to make the 16.08.22 so rescheduled it 22.08.22 1pm-6pm.So kept all my work on hold waiting for this engineer visit only to be told at 2:30 pm on ...

SR203 sky shield

Hi all I have put the 203 on all ok I believe that sky use sky shield would or do I need to turn this off and how as I can't login into sky obviously or will it now be on or any security to disable on the sky router Thanks all

Resolved! Phone line

I've had workmen in my property repairing it after a house fire and I've noticed they have cut my phone line and now can't set up my rooter, who do i contact about having a new line fitted. Thank you

Resolved! Activation Dates

I was given an activation date and have been waiting. My NowTV Hub 2 is set up and plugged into a pre-filtered master socket, and I waited on the 12th for the line to activate. That was yesterday and it still hasn't been activated.The help documents ...

Dynamic DNS

I have a Now TV Hub Two (Manufacturer Sky; Model NR801; Firmware Version 4.32.0200.RM; DSL Firmware VersionA2pv6F039m1.d24m)I want to use a dynamic DNS service (this is so I can use the DNS settings of NextDNS to ad block).Before I moved to Now TV Br...

Router Overheating

Hi All,I've had Now Broadband several years now, but recently noticed the router (Now Hub 2) is getting very hot (even when doing nothing / no devices connected). It's obviously always been slightly warm, but now is uncomfortable to touch.Contacted t...

BT mesh compatibility

Hi, Currently with Plusnet and use 4 BT whole home wi-fi (AC2600) discs. I use the Plusnet router to connect to the internet. Will the NOW router swap seamlessly into this setup? My only other concerns are speed (should match Plusnet?) and the lack o...

Stewp by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks