cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Intermittent broadband service

For the last few weeks my ‘Brilliant Broadband’ service has been dropping out every 30 minutes or so.  It returns on it own but I’m getting very frustrated with it.  I’ve rebooted my router several times. I only have 3 devices connected.  The router ...

jjb by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No internet

I have a red light on my internet hub, I have done a check online and it states error. Who can I call 

Lucy3 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Broadband seems rubbish

I've had this service since 22/8 and I'm finding if the broadband is connected to one device, nothing else works.  Is this standard? Or do I find another provider? I was with BT no problems but with cost of living £53 is abit extreme for broadband an...

Modem mode

Hi all,I’m  getting Now broadband fitted in a few days as a backup connection. I’ve currently got gigabit from Virgin media with the VM hub in modem mode, plugged into a multi-WAN router, with a Three Mobile broadband base unit (again in modem mode) ...

Resolved! Internet connection dropping on Disney plus

I have trouble with Disney + with the internet connection dropping during streaming. After discussions with Now, I have a brand new Hub 2 but the issue persists. I have carried out a number of adjustments.so far, I have split the bands, I have option...

Db5 by Mentor
  • 7 replies
  • 6 thanks