cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

No Broadband

Hello everyone, we have no Now broadband in the Holme Valley, West Yorkshire. Is anyone else experiencing this too? 

Resolved! The Sad Delusion of a VPN buyer

I live in both the UK and the Netherlands, and was advised by my son to get a VPN in order to access Sky Sports via NOW (to which I subscribed) whenever I am in the EU. However, I have just made my first attempt to access NOW/Sky via this method and ...

Robski by Advocate
  • 10 replies
  • 4 thanks

Region Issue

Im in the UK and not using a VPN. Why are you telling me I'm not in this country after having an account for months???? 

VSF:OVP_00013

ive suddenly got the above error code on all my devices at home, I dont use VPN Im in UK.  And I cant watch NOW TV.Ive turned router on and off, still happening on TV, on iphone and imac. Any clue as to why?

kladski by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Incorrect password

My phone and laptop say incorrect password even when I’ve reset the router and restarted my phone several times? 

Niamh1 by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband order

Is there usually a delay to receive Broadband/how long to receive?  Ordered 4th June and nothing yet....

Jules21 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Address listed on royal mail but not on now website

Hello,I have called you once before about this and you advised me to check with openreach. They told me that the address might not be registered with royal mail, but it is. I have emailed royal mail about this, but after researching other broadband f...

emii123 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Extending wifi

Hi, please forgive my lack of knowledge but I was wondering if someone can help. We have mesh in our house but I am wanting wifi in my workshop, the signal from boosters into the workshop won't reach however I do have a phoneline in the workshop. Is ...

HCDM11 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks