cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ra
Advocate

Losing Internet

Hi, is there anyone who have the same problem as me? Today out of nowhere my intenet light in my hub went away. At first they say will send an engineer soon. But now when i check again, they said my hub is not connected. And to make it worse, when i call the number they gave, everything is all automated!! How am i supposed to do now? As a person who work remote, i really need this internet to be fixed asap. 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Ra 

Have some other numbers to try:-

call 150 free from a Now landline, or take your pick of 0800 759 1213, 0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, 0330 332 3050, 0330 041 2473, 0333 759 4816

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
LJD
Advocate

@Ra  We are new to "Now"   Had no choice as we only wanted 12months contract .

Firstly we most certainly are ~NOT get the speeds we are paying for ! we average 37 mbps and we should be getting 63mbps   .WE have roku working, my imac via ethernet and my sons laptop .today we have had the internet (Not just wifi ) drop out 4 times. >in 12 years we never had this happen with vodafone !