cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jackie15
Advocate

Internet down

Internet down in Benfleet Essex. Called and recorded message says they are aware of problems in several areas and engineers are working on it.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lou87
Mentor

Re: Internet down

Same here in Tunbridge Wells, it has been down since 6:30pm with no sign of it being fixed

View solution in original post

39 Replies
Mel1
Mentor

l Re: Internet down

Hello! My internet down too. But mobile signal awful where I live so currently outside using data to find out what's going on... don't suppose they gave you any time frame.

Thanks I'm in mid wales xx

0 Thanks
Lou87
Mentor

Same here in Tunbridge Wells, it has been down since 6:30pm with no sign of it being fixed

View solution in original post

Mel1
Mentor

Mine seems to go off and on every night after 8pm. Can't call them then either to moan. Very frustrating, assumed that was what was happening again. But it has been down since 7 here! Nightmares.

Lou87
Mentor

Every night? That must be so frustrating! Ours was awful for months but had no issues since they upgraded our router…no issues until now of course 😂

0 Thanks
RH1
Occasional Poster

Still down in Tunbridge wells

0 Thanks
Whyhaveone
Mentor

Still down in Chandlers Ford. Since 18.30 Wednesday.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Whyhaveone 

Call the team for an update. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/my-broadband-or-calls-arent-working-as-expec...

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

Call us 0330 041 2480
0 Thanks
Whyhaveone
Mentor

Thanks. However, they should have a live update on their website for all to see.