cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Internetissues
Advocate

I was conned into applying for another internet service when I was happy with Now TV...

I had a visit from someone who said they would help get rid of the old provider as they still kept charging the last tenant for internet that I am not using because I am with Now Tv. They decided to send me a pack which was supposed to give me information for my brother but instead they send a digital box. He walked away saying I lead him on and looked at me as if I was crazy and put on the false mr am always right face when he had come into an area with people who were on protection from being conned due to mental ill health or neurological diversities. When I tried to warn him that he shouldnt be pulling the tricks he pulled because of people in the area who struggle with these things he asked if I had a mental health problem as if it was supposed to explain my reaction to his behavour of conning me, Making me feel like how my ex was.
I wasnt happy with there service, I havnt brought in the box they sent though the post as they sat it behind the bin and a note at the door, you wernt in its behind the bin. I tried talking to the Talk talk chat who said I wouldnt be charged and it didnt explain that in 14 days they will be trying to set up a connection and I cant have them sending me letters also like the last person has still got so much post.
I cant get now tv to know, I dont want them to take me off of Now Tv. I was happy with the service and was getting on with my life happily paying my regular payments to them. I dont want this guy who made me feel bad to get away with being deceptive and misleading using misunderstandings as his advantage to getting my details. I cant get them to cancel the internet provisions from talk talk when I wanted to stay with Now tv. They couldnt give me a leaflet which I kept asking for, to send to my brother. We both arnt getting the new serves now. I dont want them to take money out of my bank account, How do I stop it. Theres no internet provider that solves there issues the same way. I already sent messages of screen prints of the discussion of the online providers. I dont know why there messing around with my internet services.

11 REPLIES 11
chilli2
Elite

Two questions:

1: did you get an email or any other communication from now along the lines of sorry you are leaving us?

2: I'm finding it hard to follow your posts/messages as it seems to be a whirlwind of chaos, do you suffer from any conditions that may affect this ( you dont have to answer if yo dont want to)

As for the talk talk board, you can create an account on there and post , click Log in then register and follow the instructions

Me-too
Advocate

It's a wind up!