cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
F1stardom
Advocate

F1 LIVE HD QUALITY

I have f1 TV pro and now TV  app with sky sports and HD add on on my Samsung TV. The quality of live pictures between the 2 is unbelievable I expected if I was paying 8 times as much as I do for f1 TV pro it would have better quality sound and picture but no !! Why is this ? I like the commentary on sky sports but the picture is unwatchable in 2024 !! And no its not my internet as I have gigabit. Even watching on a tablet and phone the quality difference is very noticible between f1 TV pro and now TV (the latter being terrible). If this can't be solved I need a refund and will continue with the better and cheaper alternative. 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@F1stardom 

Live F1 on NOW looks great for me (don't own a Samsung Smart TV though).

I do have NOW Boost Membership which to my eyes makes a massive difference especially the bump from 25fps to 50fps playback in PQ.

Though Boost with regards to 1080p / 50fps will only benefit your Samsung Smart TV with the native NOW App.

Where tablets, smart phones and PC's are capped at 720p with 25fps with the additional Boost Membership.

If you are encountering buffering or pixelated picture then perhaps try something like Google DNS on your Router or playback devices.