cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
householder7894
Advocate

Email says installation late delayed- [voucher code removed] account is still showing same date as before

Could someone please check if my broadband is still set to switch on 20th Feb? Cancelled a previous switch to Plusnet (due to start on 6th Feb but they delayed until 20th, on the day, with no warning). I really don't want the same thing to happen again. Thanks for the help!

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

You will need to contact the broadband team directly, give them a call on 0330 041 2518.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@householder7894 

The only way you can find out is by calling the broadband team using the number provided by @redchiz1 As any staff that would post on here will tell you to phone broadband support.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

@householder7894 wrote:

Could someone please check if my broadband is still set to switch on 20th Feb? Cancelled a previous switch to Plusnet (due to start on 6th Feb but they delayed until 20th, on the day, with no warning). I really don't want the same thing to happen again. 

Unfortunately, all the ISPs using FTTC are limited to when Openreach can carry out the work. you may have been better waiting on PlusNet. (who, being owned by BT also, apparently have a better relationship with Openreach)