cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Down Sussex

Anyone else got their broadband down? Any update as to when this will be fixed?

Cheers

56 REPLIES 56
Cat1
Advocate

My broadband is down, I'm in Brighton. It's been down for about an 1 hour and I've been on hold since then!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In kemp town and hours has been down to since 6:30pm. Hopefully back up soon or at least before work in the AM. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines the same so annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Broadband is down in Kent for the last hour as well and I can't call customer service as they are closed!

Now TV sort your service out! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines dropped and been on the phone on hold for 40 minutes still waiting they are going to be closed so doubt it will be sorted tonight

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in Brighton and mine been down for the past hour. Annoying. Tried to call and the automated service said they are aware of broadband issues 🤷‍♀️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems like every time they take payment for the bill it always does this i cant be bothered to keep going through this rubbish

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has been bad a few days, keeps asking me to sign in.

Gone off totally now, Amber light on the router. Just called Now and auto message said closed for the day and cut me off. 

I'm in Worthing, West Sussex. 

How do we find out what's going on? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not a clue feeling frustrated is an understatement tel:0330 041 2480 it says this number is going till11pm so i am going to try it in a min if i get nowhere on the phone line im on at the minute