cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Buddy

OK so I've followed all the guidance and links for disabling the broadband buddy. It just doesn't show as an option. I've tried different browsers, I've tried turning off my popup blocker, I've tried turning off my VPN, I've tried keeping it on. I've tried pulling my hair out. Still not working. Please someone save me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Assuming you are logged into your NOW Broadband account (maybe check Orders and Appointments section to see if it mentions Broadband) and haven't got a separate second TV account.

Then give the NOW Broadband Team a call using the telephone number in the link below.

Strangely enough a few people over the years have complained there is no Broadband Buddy option on their NOW online Broadband account.

Don't know if Sky was your previous ISP with their Sky Shield service or a problem with the telephone line connection is connected on a different line or some other simple reason.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Assuming you are logged into your NOW Broadband account (maybe check Orders and Appointments section to see if it mentions Broadband) and haven't got a separate second TV account.

Then give the NOW Broadband Team a call using the telephone number in the link below.

Strangely enough a few people over the years have complained there is no Broadband Buddy option on their NOW online Broadband account.

Don't know if Sky was your previous ISP with their Sky Shield service or a problem with the telephone line connection is connected on a different line or some other simple reason.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - I was logged into my old NOW TV account! You saved me.