cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brian8989
Mentor

no longer receiving bonus stream football games on my talktalk box

until a few months ago I always received the red button games on my talktalk box, these are the bonus stream games which can be found at the bottom of the screen, but for the last few months i have stopped getting these games, I still have the same talktalk box as before

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @brian8989 

Also if the new TalkTalk 4K box is an Android type box, see if it let's you delete the NOW App and reinstall it again.

Maybe before doing the above if possible see if there is a setting in the box to clear cache etc (if it's based on an Android box).

If you are a bit nervous trying the above see if anybody on the TalkTalk community forum can assist or perhaps contact TalkTalk support.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @brian8989 

Does the TalkTalk box have the new NOW App layout with the gear wheel icon top right? 

If so click on Sports Top line of NOW App then when the dedicated Sports section appears on screen navigate down to the bottom of the TV screen to find Bonus Streams.

brian8989
Mentor

@schnapps I have been receiving the bonus games the way you explained, but i am no longer receiving them now

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@brian8989 

Now have changed where to find Bonus Streams for football for example.

From the top line of the NOW home screen click on Sports, then when the screen refreshes, scroll down approx five grid rows and click on Football (Erling Haaland thumbnail).

The screen should refresh again and Bonus Streams is approx two grid rows down.

brian8989
Mentor

@schnapps I have followed your instructions and see the bonus streams, but when I click on a game i am getting content not available for this device and an Error Code OVP_00018 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@brian8989 

Bit of a long shot if none of the Bonus Streams don't play, perhaps try unplugging the power to the Youview box for a minute and try again.

If that doesn't work maybe a power reboot on your Router.

I currently haven't got access to my Youview box to see if it's more wide spread on the Youview platform.

Where Bonus Streams are working for me currently on both my Android phone NOW App and Amazon Fire Stick NOW App.

Hopefully you get it sorted.

brian8989
Mentor

@schnapps I have tried what you suggested several times just now, but still cannot get the bonus games, I used to get them on my old talktalk box

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@brian8989 

What playback devices have you tried? 

When you say old TalkTalk box have you changed the box and if so to what ?

brian8989
Mentor

@schnapps I now have the latest 4K talktalk box, I received the bonus games before on my old talktalk box

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @brian8989 

There is some F1 Bonus Streams currently on if you want to test my above instructions.