cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wont let me watch Sky Sports

When I open the App on my LG TV and try to watch the Grand Prix it wont let me. It offers me a week long membership instead.

I scrolled to the bottom of the page and it clearly says Sport Month Membership...Active membership.

Can anybody help please....

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a fresh NOW App download and after the App has been downloaded, unplug the power to the television for about 2 minutes and then power the television back up and sign into the App by going to the My Account tile box on the bottom of the NOW home screen grid row.

If you see a QR scan code when opening up the new download NOW App, press the enter button on the remote to remove it and then navigate down to the My Account tile box and click on it and you should be then asked to enter your NOW login details.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a fresh NOW App download and after the App has been downloaded, unplug the power to the television for about 2 minutes and then power the television back up and sign into the App by going to the My Account tile box on the bottom of the NOW home screen grid row.

If you see a QR scan code when opening up the new download NOW App, press the enter button on the remote to remove it and then navigate down to the My Account tile box and click on it and you should be then asked to enter your NOW login details.