cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pissedoff
Advocate

Verification Link to access devices page on website

When I click to request a Verification Link email I get an error Sorry we could not send an email to verify ............. please try again.

How else can I access my devices page

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Pissedoff 

Sorry, I don’t follow 😢

If I am logged in, as you must have been to be able to post here, I can go directly to my devices page via my avatar, top right, and then choosing Manage NOW Account, without needing any verification.

Can you try this?

Or if still no go, please say what device you have been trying this from, and what the dialogue has been to get you to this verification point?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
TeamNorb

I am having the same problem - did you manage to solve it?

RoyB
Legend

@TeamNorb 

I am supplying the same suggestions as above - have you managed to try them?

And in the unlikely event that @Pissedoff hasn’t now entirely vanished, you need to use the @ notation, like that, to call his spirit from the vasty deep 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
SoggyMoggy
Observer

Have you got this fixed? I'm having same issues and they will not acknowledge it is a problem THEIR end not mine. Just want me to set up another email address which I'm not doing. The Live Chat is useless

Least I know I'm not alone now in this. 

RoyB
Legend

@SoggyMoggy 

I am still supplying the same suggestions as above - have you managed to try them?

Might work, might not, but please don’t be another Drive-by Poster, CBA to reply 😢