cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Biggles
Mentor

Now tv box

I’ve done a factory reset on my box and getting “Opps something went wrong. There’s a problem loading the next page. Hit the back button on your remote and try again” when I do this I am sent to the get started page and then goes straight to the oops screen again. In a loop that I can’t get out off.  Any suggestions please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Biggles 

The lip sync issue is a known problem which NOW are trying to fix with regards to the older NOW boxes since a recent firmware rollout.

Reading the tweets over on NOW Twitter Help they are still working on it.

A couple of forum members on here, forced 720p in the NOW Box display settings which seemed to fix the lip sync for them watching NOW Sky Sports.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Biggles 

Have you tried a power reboot on both your NOW box and Router?

If that doesn't work, do you have mobile internet data on your smartphone and if so has a temporary test connect the NOW Box has a WiFi hotspot to your phone to see if you can get past the error message.

Biggles
Mentor
Thank you. I’ve tried the power off but don’t really want to turn my router off tonight, I’ll certainly try that tomorrow. I have now tv on another tv, iPad and mobile and they all work fine. It’s just another box that I factory reset. My reason for doing this is that on all Sky sports channels the sound and picture are out of sync, this has only started happening recently.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Biggles 

The lip sync issue is a known problem which NOW are trying to fix with regards to the older NOW boxes since a recent firmware rollout.

Reading the tweets over on NOW Twitter Help they are still working on it.

A couple of forum members on here, forced 720p in the NOW Box display settings which seemed to fix the lip sync for them watching NOW Sky Sports.

Biggles
Mentor
Hi schnapps

I’ve changed to 720p and it seems to have fixed the lip sync as I watched cricket for several minutes and it looks fine. Just need to get the other box working tomorrow.
Thanks again