cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenDuck
Advocate

Live tv not working

When I put live TV on my TV all the channels are green and scrambled, it doesn't buffer but won't clean up. I use the app on my lg TV. 

• LG
46 REPLIES 46
CathB
Observer

Same issue here.  Last few days.  Green pixelation as per photo.  LG TV, have done the turn off TV, WiFi, updated firmware, apps.  Typical issue less than a month after subscription! Hoping for an ETA soon 

Grindlay
Observer

(I have the problem on my LG Smart TV for the last few days)
Just a wild guess:  Now TV have changed the format of their live stream to use some new encoder/decoder that is incompatible with older TV hardware. That's progress folks. 

Badgolfer

Relieved to have found this thread and discover it’s not just me. Let’s hope for a swift resolution.  

redblue
Mentor

@BenDuck Had a email from NOW help this morning as follows:

Thanks for getting back to us. Apologies for the inconvenience caused and the delay in response. I do appreciate your time and efforts.

We are aware that some members faced an issue accessing the content on LG TV.

Having checked your account, I see that you have active NOW Sports Month Membership and NOW Boost.

We would like to inform you that are working hard to fix this as soon as possible. We’re not sure exactly how long it will take, but we’ll send you an email to let you know when everything’s sorted. 

Meanwhile we appreciate your patience, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience. 

Let's hope that the fix arrives before the end go the season!

MikeTrip
Advocate

This is a shambles! It's over a week (for me) since the problem arose. Will NOWTV be refunding part (or all) of our monthly subscription fees? Over to you NOWTV.

Whitelion
Advocate

I had this problem too, but as of yesterday evening, I noticed that it was working for me.  Is this good for other people too?

Zappaman
Mentor

@Whitelion 

just tried live footy and it appears to be streaming ok for me, thanks for posting!👍