cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Cheesypuff79

Days of new episodes

Loving NowTV, but heck mannn! I am watching so many shows at the same time! I hate not having a timetable of knowing when new episodes of each series are available. I.e Billions S6 airing every Monday, Gilded Age every Tuesday etc etc. Anyone else having panic attacks on a daily basis!? Asking for a friend..... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
3 Replies
RoyB
Legend

Re: Days of new episodes

@Cheesypuff79 

Pen and paper is greatly underrated in this digital age.

Or you could download the Sky+ app and use its guide. (Taking care to avoid the New Zealand one).

Line 3. Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going outโ€ฆ..
0 Thanks
Cheesypuff79

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ I know lol! But as an avid doodler it would be like a needle in a
haystack!

Thanks anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Thanks
nst
Expert 3

@Cheesypuff79 

I have the answer to all your problems.

... if you have an iPhone or iPad (or appleTV).

NOW integrates with the Apple 'TV' app - just go into the app, find the NOW show you want, click +ADD and then every time a new episode appears it will show up on your up watch next list in the Apple app.

You dont have to watch the show on your iPhone or iPad - jut watch it wherever then go back to the iPhone and mark the episode as watched.

Its a revelation.

Unless of course you are an android person......  but all is not lost.  Just use the NOW apps own watchlist function.  Almost the same but when a new series starts it doesn't tell you.

0 Thanks