cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cheesypuff79
Advocate

Days of new episodes

Loving NowTV, but heck mannn! I am watching so many shows at the same time! I hate not having a timetable of knowing when new episodes of each series are available. I.e Billions S6 airing every Monday, Gilded Age every Tuesday etc etc. Anyone else having panic attacks on a daily basis!? Asking for a friend..... 😬

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Cheesypuff79 

Pen and paper is greatly underrated in this digital age.

Or you could download the Sky+ app and use its guide. (Taking care to avoid the New Zealand one).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Cheesypuff79
Advocate
👍🏻😊🤣 I know lol! But as an avid doodler it would be like a needle in a
haystack!

Thanks anyway 😊
nst
Elite

@Cheesypuff79 

I have the answer to all your problems.

... if you have an iPhone or iPad (or appleTV).

NOW integrates with the Apple 'TV' app - just go into the app, find the NOW show you want, click +ADD and then every time a new episode appears it will show up on your up watch next list in the Apple app.

You dont have to watch the show on your iPhone or iPad - jut watch it wherever then go back to the iPhone and mark the episode as watched.

Its a revelation.

Unless of course you are an android person......  but all is not lost.  Just use the NOW apps own watchlist function.  Almost the same but when a new series starts it doesn't tell you.