cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paddyb
Mentor

Continue Watching different on each device?

I have a Now TV subscription with Boost. It seems that the Continue Watching list is different fror each device, depending on what has been watched on it? I this correct? This partially solves the problem (for me) of not being about to set up different profiles for each user, but causes a problem if I want to continue watching on a different device, I have to remember what espisode I'm up to etc.

7 REPLIES 7
Paddyb
Mentor

Actually, I think it's the same on Android TV and Fire TV, but the Roku app is different. Watchlist is different as well.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paddyb 

Having an iPad, Apple TV and also Sony Bravia Android TV my watchlist remains consistent across my devices. Although my biggest pet hate with NOW is the lack of profiles. 

My5 seems to be doing exactly what you said and it’s different between my iPad and Apple TV. So it’s not even the same across Apple devices! They still haven’t got back to me and that was in December, not exactly holding much hope for it being fixed.

That said you are best to report with staff directly to report the problem. You want live chat, make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Paddyb
Mentor

@gavs82008 

Thabks. Perhaps it's just a problem with Roku not picking up changes or communicating them to othwer devices?

Paddyb
Mentor

I'm going to make seperate post with Roku in the title. It may be a workaround for the lack of user profiles for some people.

Paddyb
Mentor

Actually, there are quite a few posts about this on this forum, seems to be a known bug with Roku devices.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paddyb 

The thing is profiles should be the standard on the service, but the powers at be just don’t seem to be interested 😥

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Paddyb
Mentor

Yes, I agree. Lots of threads about this.People have been requesting this feature for years!