cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Activate NowTV Sky Sports Pass on Roku Box

Hi, On my Roku box I’ve purchased a sky sports day pass tonight and it won’t let me activate it and watch the channel. Every time I try to activate it it takes me back to the NOW TV icon.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Big of a long shot, have you tried to watch the NowTV Day Sports Pass on something like a Smartphone, Tablet or PC, then jump onto your Roku Player to see it has triggered the Pass and then lets you watch it ?

Should you be using a NowTV Box or NowTV Stick with the new Home Screen layout, then try pressing the back button on the remote, then go to Apps Store, then highlight and click on the NowTV App, then highlight and click on "Go to App.

This should then take you on the older style NowTV UI and then scroll down to Sports and pick what live Sports channel you want to watch.

If none of the above works, jump over to live chat for assistance and help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks very much for the response. I do not now actually wish to activate the pass today because I have now missed the match. However this is not the first time that we have had such a problem. I notice another user is having an identical problem. Similar problems have occurred this year whereas the previous year there were no such problems.

I can try your solution next time I want to watch a match though, but it seems you are not confident this is the solution, and it’s not a satisfactory long term solution in any case. Also if it doesn’t work I may miss the next match as well. But many thanks for the suggestion anyhow.

I’ll try NowTV’s chat line.

Cheers
Tom
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me