cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiwibloke
Mentor

Apple TV

I posted a comment a while back about the App on a Samsung TV using  Apple TV (the latest one) about the Now app stopping working most nights, Now it is still doing it but more like 2 or 3 times a day, having to delete the app, re-install it, set it up again and then it works, this has become a real pain the the ######, 3 times a day, this is a crap service, why can't someone fix this? or is it just, oh we have your money who cares, somebody please talk to someone about this please, or better still give us another way to contact someone other than this useless forum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@kiwibloke 

This “useless forum” as you put it is for customers to contact with other customers.

There is a mammoth thread for Apple TV, if you put your post on their other users on that thread will be hopefully be able to assist.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Update-Now-TV-app-for-apple-TV/td-p/366659/ju...

Alternatively report the fault via email using the address in the below picture.

50C0C943-E5CF-4F1B-BFFB-D5376605E6ED.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@kiwibloke 

This “useless forum” as you put it is for customers to contact with other customers.

There is a mammoth thread for Apple TV, if you put your post on their other users on that thread will be hopefully be able to assist.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Update-Now-TV-app-for-apple-TV/td-p/366659/ju...

Alternatively report the fault via email using the address in the below picture.

50C0C943-E5CF-4F1B-BFFB-D5376605E6ED.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
kiwibloke
Mentor

Thanks for that.

The reason I say this is a useless forum is the fact it takes at least 3 attempts to log on, clicking on a link does not take to where I want to go, just back to the log on screen so I have to log on again.

I will try what you have said, so thanks for that again.