cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronof9
Advocate

Anybody else had the LG TV buffering problems reported by white boy previously

Anybody else had the LG TV buffering problems reported by white boy previously

Last nights and tonights match unwatcheable - Constant buffering, all other apps like Iplayer, Prime Video etc work absolutely fine, speed is fine, just NOWTV a problems, nothing else whatsoever, so deleted app, switched router off/on - Still buffering.

30/3/24 - white

tried to watch football on my LG smart tv which wasa disaster as it keeps buffering every 10 feckin seonds"

• LG
30 REPLIES 30
Bryanntar
Mentor

@Ronof9 I am having terrible problems, I thought it was since I took the offer of the cheap movies and they put that on my account, but I cannot watch Skysports without it going off and different coloured screens and speech breaking up. Ive been in touch with these muppets 3 times now and unless they sort it, im cancelling everything and I will get a dicky box from somewhere.

Moontour
Observer

@Bryanntar yes same issues! Purple greens broken image at top of screen, loss of sound, unwatchable on all Live Sports. 

TjB

@Moontour and Bryanntar and Rono9 etc - same exact problem for me! Tech staff had audacity to claim it was my internet signal which is utter nonsense as I am able stream other Now TV HD content and other apps in 4k with no issues. It is only the Sky Sports app affected and only started mid week. Watched Arsenal match last weekend with no problems.

1800s
Observer

@Ronof9 

@TjB  same here although Now tv state they are aware of the issue but no fix as yet,  I've tested on another lg tv which I have I another room works without and issues 

redblue
Mentor

@Ronof9 

@Ronof9 Same experience for me last night. Have uninstalled the app & reinstalled it today - but no improvement. Highlights seem to play fine, so it does seem to be an issue affecting the live streams only. Anyone have any idea what the problem / solution is? Thanks.

Warfarinman
Observer

@Ronof9 

@redblue Same problem here!

1800s
Observer

@Ronof9 

@TjB 

@redblue  same here Now tv state they are aware of the issue but no fix as yet, I pressed them and said it was not acceptable , but got no where , I've tried on another lg tv I have in another room and it's works without any issue , all other streaming is good ??? 

SkyBlueCharlie
Observer

Last 3-4 days we are having terrible problems watching live sports on TV on Now through WiFi on an LG TV. Screen and sound intermittent random colours showing and changing. Absolutely fine watching the non live matches etc. on NowTV.  Its infuriating as some big matches this weekend on TV ! Cant find any help online or via NOW live chat with an advisor.  Tried updating the App and checked the Wifi which us otherwise all working absolutely fine. Any advice about what to check or what might be causing it sadly lacking from NOW TV. 

SAMBOB67
Advocate

@SkyBlueCharlie 

I was on live chat yesterday evening & was told they were aware of issue & it was being escalated to a higher team. They said they would email me with an update of which I said”No you won’t”

still same issue here today on my LG with all sports affected .. an absolute joke … had an issue a month ago when cricket & football channels wouldn’t work at all, then suddenly it came back but don’t know when .. got my LG hard wired and still issue. Absolute clowns ..