cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You've reached the Maximum number of devices

Good evening,

I have four Now TV boxes registered to my account. All working fine until I replaced one box with a Roku 3 which I registered with Now TV after removing the old Now TV box in my account devices.

Since doing this all my Now TV boxes now give the error that I have reached my maximum device limit and I cannot add another till 1st June. Non will play Now TV content.

This cannot be right. I have four working boxes now I have only the Roku 3.

If I go into my devices page in my account it shows four devices present, the three Now TV boxes and the Roku 3

Can you advise please.

Steve

9 REPLIES 9
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Steve

The best thing you can do is contact NowTV's Live Chat on the following URL:

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

They will be able to sort you out fairly quickly, but remember they are only open between 8.00am and 12.00 midnight.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again Steve

The URL I posted earlier seems now to be "out of date", never mind the following will get you to Live Chat:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch#_se:otherEnquiriesTab

UK Bob

PS. The smily face in the URL is not my doing, but the URL still works nevertheless. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, added a new tv this morning, now non of my 4 devices work. I've gone on live chat and I've lost connection to who I was chatting to 3 times. For god sake.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I opened a support call by email and they have resolved it by removing all four devices. I have only logged one back in but that does work.

Go back to where you did the chat and select email. They resolved it in under an hour.

Steve
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I opened a support call by email and they have resolved it by removing all four devices. I have only logged one back in but that does work.

Go back to where you did the chat and select email. They resolved it in under an hour.

Steve
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Bob I used the email option and they did get back to me quite quickly and resolved.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to advise after getting home I powered on the three Now TV boxes and they re-registered. All working fine.

I then powered the Roku 3 and signed into Now TV.

All three other devices now have the same issue again and the Roku 3 will also now not play.

I get the same message on all four boxes now as before You've reached the Maximum number of devices

This must be an issue and I am going to try live chat later

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just removed one of my 4 devices and now my other 3 devices are saying that I have reached the maximum number of devices, but my account shows I only haverage 3 devices and can add a 4th device from the 1st June. What's gone wrong?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK so I am back up and running again after support once again removed all devices and let me add thyem in again. This time I started with the Roku 3 and then the three Now TV boxes.

All looks OK for the minute but that is now three folk with the same issue. This must be an issue at Now TV when you are removing boxes.

I am not convinced my issue was purely down to the introduction of the Roku 3 box but adding it first seems to have settled the boxes down now.

Lets see how long it lasts !