cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku streaming stick 2 sticks on nowtv account

Hi thanks for helping me

I just got another Roku streaming stick, i currently have a free trial 14 days (now 10 days) and just bought a 3 month entertainment pack just waiting for the code to come in post

I have one stick in living room and one in a bedroom. When I started the 2nd roku stick I got a code which you have to use to get roku to work, it must have reconized my Ip address when i enter code online browser. It then updated all the apps on other stick on new stick.

I then load up nowtv with my account but it asks for a code to get it to work. It wont link this stick with my online account with sky despite using that same account I already have, I checked on sky online and only 3 devices are used my lounge tv, samsung tablet and main pc.

is it possible to have two roku sticks with one now tv. I really dont want to buy Nowtv twice

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome

I have 3 Roku devices on my acount so you should have no problems assuming you'll not exceed device limit.

See My Account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. I just have 3 devices enabled. Roku, tablet and a pc. In the 2nd roku stick it shows on my account start a new trial or pay for a sky movies pass. The accoiunt is same on both roku as it display my username at bottom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You should see  todays date against 2nd Roku.

Remember you can only use 2 devices to view at same time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks not sure what you mean be you can see todays date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You should see date devices are added so if you activate 2nd stick today it should show 1st Nov.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh thanks i see only getting this when I log into sky account  for nowtv

nowtv

On my other box i got today logging and and playing nowtv i get this

Tk-kegifV2Xr8BQX59jkiEecr2-2bxF4A052qQixFKk.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

If you look at My Account using computer you should see more details

My Passes

Sky Movies Month Pass

You do not have a Sky Movies Month Pass

Over 1000 movies just a few clicks away

Buy a pass and enjoy more magnificent movies

Share your love of NOW TV and we’ll give you a tenner for everyone who signs up.

Entertainment Month Pass

Woohoo! You're on an Entertainment Month Pass offer

Your offer is: £0 a month for 5 months

Offer ends: 28 January 2016

Your next payment: £6.99 on 28 January 2016

Share your love of NOW TV and we’ll give you a tenner for everyone who signs up.

Sky Sports Month Pass

You do not have a Sky Sports Month Pass

All 7 Sky Sports channels are just a few clicks away

Buy a pass and enjoy more great sport

Manage Devices

You can register 4 devices to this account and watch on 2 devices at the same time. You can add one device per month, up to your limit of 4. Need more help managing your devices?

•  
    Roku

Added: 5 March 2015

•  
  •  
    Roku

Added: 15 January 2015

•  
  •  
    NOW TV Box

Added: 15 June 2015

•  
  •  
    Windows10

Added: 3 August 2015

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys. Thanks for all your help. Its now working fine. I contacted yesterday sky online and they said they look into this for me. Its now working fine now. Thanks again