cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harty
Advocate

red button

Anybody know how to watch Sky Sports Football on red button....using my laptop ....PLEASE

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Harty 

Click on Sports from the top line where it says Movies, TV Shows, Sports etc.

The screen should then refresh to the dedicated Sports section, then look for the dedicated Football section (roughly four or five grid rows down) and click on it.

Then the screen should refresh again and Bonus Streams (aka red button service) should be two or three rows down from the top.

jay5678
Advocate

@schnapps bonus streams not appearing tonight - any idea why?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@jay5678 

What playback devices have you tried?

Working for me.

Did you follow my instructions on this thread?

Where NOW have stuck Bonus Streams under the dedicated football section and not right at the bottom of the Sports page.

puffpod
Advocate

@schnapps nice one, found them at last. Different place to where it usually is. Why do these dark shadow geeks keep updating/changing things?

redchiz1
Champion 2

What @schnapps said. Also, bear in mind that these aren't available until a few minutes before the event starts.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Harty 

Forgot to add that Bonus Streams can only be watched with a full blown NOW Sky Sports monthly Membership.

If you have a Day Sports Membership or Mobile Sports Membership then you won't be able to view any NOW Bonus Sports Streams.

Did you manage to find the Bonus Sports Streams on your PC by going to the NOW website with your internet browser?

Support for PC, Mac, Tablets and smart phones only became officially supported this week with regards to Bonus Sports Streams.

Hopefully you found them and they should start a minute or two before the game kick off time.