cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

fast playback, no audio

Hi there, So i'm attempting to watch Westworld, it was working fine last night, now whatever program I try to watch, it plays it in super speed, like maybe x2 speed and there is no audio, even my audio engine can't see the program having an audio output.

I have tried through a different browser, an incognito window, have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my PC and deleched cache. It's doing it on every show i've tested.

What's going on?

• PC
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

*bumps*

Any chance of a reply to this from a tech Bod?

I'm having this issue too... Batman Begins... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem on PC

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any luck? I'm currently going through the same issue. No audio and fast playback I've tried everything. @Anonymous User 

haidyn
Advocate

been on this forum for 20 mins never ever seen a usefull reply, trying to watch sky sports on my pc and its just in fast forward lol with no sound, been happening for 2 days now.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@haidyn plenty of replies to problems that other customers can solve but if other customers don't have an answer, what would you expect them to say?

Try reporting the issue to NowTv via live chat or customer services. Live chat button in this link

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Saint1976
Elite 3

@haidyn found this by using the search bar at the top. Seemed like a useful reply to OP.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/Buffer-then-plays-at-double-speed/m-p/543615

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For me, this was caused by having a second monitor plugged. 

I would start up the Now TV player on my PC and it would be fast and no audio

If I unplug the second monitor, the Now TV player goes back to normal

Plug the second monitor back in and it keeps playing as normal

However, I have to repeat this every time I start up the Now TV Player