cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mackem1966
Scholar

Watchlist

Hi

Using Now on a laptop and when i tried adding a show to my watchlist i received an error stating my watchlist was full and that i needed to remove some shows/movies first.

The problem is i only have 3 shows in my watchlist and i am sure 3 is not the limit !

Any reasons why this is happening ?

Thanks

Darren

• PC
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @mackem1966 

I don't use a PC, but has a test I added around 105 TV shows and movies to my Watchlist and there was more space available to add more.

Do you have another device such has a smartphone NOW App to try on ?

Or perhaps sign out of the NOW website,power down your laptop and then restart and try again.

If that doesn't work on your Laptop try signing in on a different internet browser.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @mackem1966 

I don't use a PC, but has a test I added around 105 TV shows and movies to my Watchlist and there was more space available to add more.

Do you have another device such has a smartphone NOW App to try on ?

Or perhaps sign out of the NOW website,power down your laptop and then restart and try again.

If that doesn't work on your Laptop try signing in on a different internet browser.

mackem1966
Scholar

Hi Thanks for your help !

I quickly tried adding a show on the android app on my phone and that worked fine.

Had to wait to try the laptop as i had work on it, but when finished i restarted the Laptop and everything was fine again !

Thanks for taking the time to help its much appreciated 👍