cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV not working.. at all.

Ok, so i started my trial today and attempted to watch Master of Photography from the arts channel (S01 E01 on catchup) all seemed fine until i need to go do something, so i decided to take the show with me on my phone whilst doing some chores, downloaded the app on my android Samsung S8 and the audio&video playback was in double-time totally unwatchable, i restarted my phone, reinstalled the app and the same thing happened, decided to watch youtube instead and the video playback there was doing the same thing! (had never experienced this before on any devices) after a couple of hours of trying to troubleshoot this ive now had to factory reset my phone. NOT happy. I finish up and decide to go continue watchign the show on the desktop NOW TV app and finish episode one. I decide to watch episode 2 but the app has other ideas. I went to my tv>watch list> chose episode 2, nothing happens. I fired up the now tv app and try again, nothign happens. I click the lets go button on the now tv app which opens chrome and i try AGAIN, NOTHING HAPPENS! I am so glad I had a free trial of this crap because frankly i would have lost my s@#t if i had paid for this b/s. As far as im concerned Now TV owe me money for trashing my phone and for the now three hours of my life that i wont get back.

0 REPLIES 0