cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lee1901
Advocate

Sky box office app

The sky sports app is not working it saying more events coming soon is anyone else having this issue 

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lee1901 

It's the same on the Sky Box Office website.

1000000503.jpg

I am assuming closer to the fight in a couple of days time before Friday the status will change.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lee1901 

The NOW Help article about Sky Sports Box Office says that you can usually order the event up to 2 weeks in advance.

Perhaps the Sky Sports Box Office website to order the fight is currently down hence the message from the screen shot above.

Perhaps try later on or tomorrow.

Lee1901
Advocate

I hope so don’t want to get it though DAZN as that terrible always crashes lol never had a issue with it before just weird how it advertised but you can’t purchase it 

Popeye13
Scholar 2

Sky don't have the rights to stream AJ Vs Ngannou, its only available on TV platforms' (Sky+, SkyQ, Sky Glass and Sky Stream) version of Sky Sports Boxoffice. DAZN retained the rights to PPV streaming.

RoyB
Legend

@Popeye13 

Not on Now Sticks and Boxes, then?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Popeye13 

@Lee1901 it's DAZN then, if you haven't got access to either the Sky+, SkyQ, Sky Glass or Sky Stream TV platforms kindly pointed out by @Popeye13 .

Popeye13
Scholar 2

Its annoying too, as i won't touch DAZN for a PPV, meaning i won't be watching this. Im sure many more feel the same way, buy while DAZN are frankly deplorable, and Sky not offering this (For rights reasons) outside their TV platforms, they're losing sales.

Stoney35
Scholar

So am i right in saying, i cannot order the fight through sky sports box office on my now tv black box? I cant seem to find the Dazn app either? So the fight is unwatchable for me?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Stoney35 

This particular fight is not available on either the Sky Sports Box Office App on the NOW branded playback devices nor via the Sky Sports Box Office streaming website.

Also the DAZN App is not available on NOW branded playback devices.

Have a read of this link below on how to get DAZN.

https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/news/boxing/how-to-watch-anthony-joshua-vs-francis-ngannou-in-the-uk-is-t...