cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steffy
Advocate

F1 driver cam using Firestick

How do I access the driver cams in F1 using a firestick / fire cube as there is no dedicated interactive button.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Steffy 

When there is a live race or live qualifying (also possible live practice) from the NOW App home screen click on Sport the very top line of the home screen.

The screen should then refresh to the main Sports screen section.

Then go down the grid rows a couple of rows until you see the F1 section (currently showing a picture of Lando Norris) and click on it.

The screen should refresh again and the 20 drivers onboard view cam should be on that screen page.

Please note the Bonus Streams and onboard 20 drivers cam will only be available live and not be there on any repeat broadcast or on demand.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Steffy 

Here's a little bit more about Bonus Streams in the link help page below where the 20 drivers onboard cam is the next grid row by the Bonus F1 streams.

With Bonus streams you don't hit the red button or interactive button on your remote and have to navigate to reach them on screen from the NOW App by following my instructions on my first post.

Also you need a monthly Sports Membership to be available to watch Bonus Streams or the 20 drivers onboard cam, where a Day Pass or Mobile Sports Membership will not allow you to access them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-watch-bonus-streams