cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maz

Error OVP 00014

I have purchased on my phone a trial 6 months. My son logged in fine through his ps5 but when I went to log in via my prime stick on the TV  in my bedroom it is not allowing me and on the now TV site on my phone it says duplicate devices?  I have logged out and changed my password but still says the same. Can I only watch on one TV?

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Maz 

Yes, you are limited to one device unless you have Boost, which increases the limit to three devices.

But I am a little puzzled, as the six months’ offer (which is a discounted subscription, not a trial) normally comes with a trial of Boost, and unless you notice that, and cancel it, it will turn into a paid subscription after a week. As will likewise a trial of Cinema, if it was Entertainment you signed up for.

Normally, if someone takes Boost and it’s not working, we say sign out and sign in again, but it looks like you’ve done that.

So what, exactly, did you sign up for, and what do you see if you scroll top right on the Now Home screen, and look at the account details?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.