cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KAVANAGH
Mentor

DO I HAVE TO PAY TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH PHONES?

NOTHING ON THIS SITE SEEMS TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT DEALING WITH CONSTANT PHONE INTERFERENCE..OTHER THAN GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES AND ENDING BACK TO SQUARE ONE EACH TIME. WHAT'S WRONG WITH A TELEPHONE ASSISTANCE LINE, AS "HELP ROB" JUST KEEPS ASKING QUESTIONS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROBLEM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

Just to add, you must give your provider an opportunity to fix any issues before you can leave without penalty, so get in touch as mentioned earlier. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KAVANAGH 

Assuming your Master telephone socket has an inbuilt filter in it or if not you are using the supplied micro filters that came with the NOW Hub Router.

Then get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team using the communication methods in this link page below.

If you went with another provider who uses the BT telephone infrastructure then the problem most probably will be still there and you may need your ISP to call out a BT Openreach Engineer on your behalf.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

KAVANAGH
Mentor

Thanks.. I did get in touch and a Telehone Engineer called in and sorted the problem. So all OK now. CHEERS.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Just to add, you must give your provider an opportunity to fix any issues before you can leave without penalty, so get in touch as mentioned earlier. 

KAVANAGH
Mentor

Thanks, I did, and it's all sorted now.  cheers.