cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t find App Store

I have bought Disney plus. But I am uncle to watch it as I haven’t got the app. I don’t know where the App Store is 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would also check if there is a software update on your NOW branded device, by again pressing the back button on the remote to reach Settings on the LHS, then select System, then select System Update.

My NOW box had a software update this week and the software upgrade now shows the Apps Store, My Apps and Settings back at the bottom of the home screen page if you don't want to press the back button like the older previous layout.

After the software update you will have a choice on how to reach My Apps,Apps Store and Settings.

Plus the update has improved the slow navigation around the GUI.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Whilst on the NOW Home Screen Page, press the back button next to the home button on the NOW Remote.

You will then see the App Store on the LHS.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would also check if there is a software update on your NOW branded device, by again pressing the back button on the remote to reach Settings on the LHS, then select System, then select System Update.

My NOW box had a software update this week and the software upgrade now shows the Apps Store, My Apps and Settings back at the bottom of the home screen page if you don't want to press the back button like the older previous layout.

After the software update you will have a choice on how to reach My Apps,Apps Store and Settings.

Plus the update has improved the slow navigation around the GUI.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It worked. Thank you soooo much