cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quidco Offer - Am I a new customer if I've only had TV services?

Hello.  I've had subscriptions to NowTV's Entertainment & Movies passes for a couple of years, but I've never had their Broadband before.  Quidco have a good offer on NowTV broadband, but it says it's for 'new customers' only.  Would I be considered a new customer in this instance? Many Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My guess is yes as your not an existing broadband customer with NOW.

Give the team a call to see.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User From what I can see it looks like a good offer in the sense that it is standard NOW Broadband new customer prices with the added inducement of cashback. I doubt NOW will be able to answer your question to be honest, but by all means give it a go. Otherwise check with Quidco. Make sure you choose the right package for you and click through from the Quidco website if you do decide to go ahead, with all the usual cautions!  🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation as you, and hoping to join in May when my contract with Vodafone ends.

I'm expecting I can sign up as a new customer, as I've only had the streaming services previously, but I will be interested in how it goes for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you are in doubt, just use a new email address when signing up  to Now broadband. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And a different payment card.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.