cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"offer already applied to your account" does not appear on my account

Good morning

I have received an email with an Entertainment pass offer and a Cinema pass offer. As my Entertainment membership was active, the offer got applied automatically. I do not have an active Cinema membership but would like to take that offer. I cannot seem to figure out how do I do that. The email states that it has been applied, but I cannot see it in my account.

Does anyone know how do I get the Cinema offer applied?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Go to your avatar top right, and select Manage Now Account, then Now Membership under Your Membership.

Your offer may be under a heading at the top there.

Alternatively, is there a code in the email you got? If so, you can apply this under ‘Got a voucher? Enter a voucher code’.

If neither of these approaches works, go on Live Chat and see what they say:-

The following link, which leads you to direct contact with Now, is for when the Community can’t help, and the Help can’t help:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; you won’t.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! I have tried that before and can't see the email offer in my membership area. There is no voucher code in the email either. I am not having a good day as I can't even seem to be able to find Live Chat..... So, as a last resort, I filed a complaint and I think I am done with it 🙂 But thank you ever so much for your help, I really appreciate it.