cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchasing more than 1 package at a time

HI,

Does anyone know how to purchase more than 1 package at the same time ? I wanted to purchase 3 months Sports, Entertainment and boost but the checkout only seems to store one package at time. Also do I just purchase 1 version of boost that covers both Sports and Entertainment or do I need to purchase 2 "Boosts" one for each of the packages  ?

I couldn't find any links to this and the online Bot couldn't answer the question. 

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A single Boost Membership on your account will cover NOW Entertainment, Cinema, Sports, Hayu.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost 

This NOW website offer (see link below) should give you 3 months Sports at £20 per month plus one month Boost for free.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

Once you click on the link (assuming you are not billed by a third party or have an active day or saved day Sports pass on your account or are not on a current Sports offer with more than 30 days remaining, then there should be an option to either take up the free one month Boost offer or not (assuming you haven't got an existing Boost Membership on your account already).

Have you gone into your online NOW account and under My Membership see if there are any other Exclusive Offers just for you with regards to the Entertainment TV Membership.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another option you may have if you are interested in an NOW Entertainment deal is if there is a 7 day free Entertainment trial showing available on your online account under My Membership.

Then take the free Entertainment trial and cancel maybe in day 3 or 4 and see if NOW offer you a retention offer to stay with the Entertainment TV Membership.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for the info on the boost option. 

I have 3 month offers for Sports (£20) and Entertainment (£4.99). 

so it looks like I have to purchase one at a time and add boost to one of them.

Thanks for the help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for the info on the boost option. 

I have 3 month offers for Sports (£20) and Entertainment (£4.99). 

so it looks like I have to purchase one at a time and add boost to one of them.

Thanks for the help

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you go to your NOW online account and under My Membership there should be an option to either start a free 7 day Boost trial (if you haven't used Boost before) or to purchase a Boost Membership.

If there is an option for the 7 day Boost trial, use that and again on around day 3 or 4 cancel the Boost trial and see if NOW gives you a Boost Membership retention deal.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming both the Sports and Entertainment deals you currently have are on the same account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI,

Yes both are under one account and I have now purchased them, bought Boost with the sports package. All working fine. Just a shame I had to do 2 orders.

Thanks for your help