cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steph1
Advocate

New sports offer

Is anyone else unable to get the £21 pound sports offer? Mine automatically renewed last years deal to a £26 pound a month until august this year. I would like to have the £21 pound sports deal until Feb next year but it wont add it on. I have tried cancelling the £26 pound a month sports then adding on the £21 pound deal but nope doesn't like that either. 

Anyone else had this problem and know what the answer is? Have sent a web form of to NOW TV for help but no response.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steph1 
Speak with staff via live chat and hopefully they can sort something for you.

Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/vouchers-and-offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Clevtrev
Advocate

@Steph1 Yes...  just seen that offer.  I took advantage of the £26/month deal for 6 months that had to be taken out by Tuesday morning... but if I'd waited I would have had a much better offer.  Seems rather unfair.  Trying to change the offer online doesn't seem to be possible.  A bit miffed at the moment.

Ariana

@Clevtrev try cancelling your contract, keep clicking cancel (it asks you atleast 4 times) as i wanted the £21 deal too, and the last page gave me a £19 deal if i continued to keep it. So now i have £19 for 6 months

Ariana

try cancelling your contract, keep clicking cancel (it asks you atleast 4 times) as i wanted the £21 deal too, and the last page gave me a £19 deal if i continued to keep it. So now i have £19 for 6 months

@Steph1