cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzchic
Advocate

Good Enu to Rejoin

i wana see Deals that  makea me open my eye open wide lol the ENTERTAINT just that but no deals make me sum back

4 REPLIES 4
Mizzchic
Advocate

IM SORRY IF HARD TO READ PR UNDERSTAND IT im 50 my meds make me bit slower then normal

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mizzchic 

Are you looking for an NOW Entertainment deal offer ?

If so, do you already have a current active NOW Entertainment subscription on your NOW account ?

If yes, perhaps try and cancel the NOW Entertainment subscription to see if during the cancel process you are offered a retention deal offer to keep the Entertainment Membership running.

Should you have no active NOW Entertainment Membership, then check your emails (including junk and spam folders) for any NOW email correspondence that may have Entertainment deal offers on them.

You could also check on your online NOW account under My Membership by clicking on "Exclusive offers for you" if there is anything in this section.

There is a current 6 months Entertainment offer at £6.99 per month on the NOW website, but this is a minimum 6 months term and you can't cancel during the 6 month period.

The above NOW website offer also comes with one month free Boost and if you don't want to continue with Boost you need to cancel it during the first month to stop Boost auto renewing at £6 extra per month (until cancelled).

Mizzchic
Advocate
wots the best deal the entertainment for me re join
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mizzchic 

I won't be able to answer that question because I am just a customer like your good self.

If there is nothing or no Entertainment offer that is appealing to re-subscribe with regards to prices from the methods that I suggested above then maybe jump over to NOW live chat to see if they can offer you some sort of Entertainment deal to rejoin them.

Do you want a link for NOW live chat ?