cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman73
Elite

Boost offer changed from £1/month to £4/month

Took an offer of £1/month for three months which has changed to £4/month…

… worst is I can’t apply the email offer I have for a free month of boost because of this offer.

Your offer ends on 03 Jun 2024.
You’re enjoying an enhanced experience with Full HD, Surround Sound and ad-free streaming on up to 3 devices at once. Just £6.00 a month.
Offer started on: 03 Mar 2024
Offer ends on: 03 Jun 2024
Your next payment is: £4.00
Due on: 03 Apr 2024

======

Your order details:

ORDER DATE

Sunday, 3 March 2024

ADD-ONS

Boost £1.00
Stream ad-free in full HD with surround sound, and watch on up to 3 devices at the same time.

Today s payment £1.00
8 REPLIES 8
redchiz1
Champion 2

@starman73 

Very strange on the face of it. You know the drill though: get on to NOW TV support using live chat. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

ignore message

starman73
Elite

@redchiz1 cancelled it and got £2/month offer.  So will apply £1 cinema offer with a month free boost to another account.

Ant42
Scholar

I just took out the same £1 per month for 3 months offer. My membership page shows my next payment on the 4th of May will be £4, but my bills & payments page shows it will be £1. I'm hoping it's just a problem with the membership page, but we'll see.

starman73
Elite

@Ant42I just got that offer again, and as you wrote, it looks ok on upcoming payments.

1000004847.png

Denk43
Advocate

@starman73 iv just had this happen to me... what payment did they take on your second payment £1 or £4.... Thanks 

starman73
Elite

@Denk43 I cancelled it rather than waiting to see.

Ant42
Scholar

I've been on the live chat for some reassurance about this.

They confirmed I was on a £1 per month offer. They couldn't tell me how much I would be charged next month, but assured me that if I am charged £4 I will then be given a £3 refund.

Fingers crossed it won't be that complicated and they'll just charge the correct amount in the first place!