cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman73
Elite

Any chance of a bargain sports offer for darts?

World darts starts on 15 December and finishes on 3 January.  Just 20 days.  Don’t really want 6 months for £105 as per current offer.

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

It’s not a one off payment, it is a monthly payment of £17.99 a month for 6 months. Which you can cancel whenever you want.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 There isn't any such general offer that I can see presently? Only the £17.49 for a 6 month commitment deal alluded to in the opening post.

@starman73 I would hold out until nearer the event, new offers come along all the time. Failing that, you could always try pretty please to the support team!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Think I am mixing up the retention offer I got that you posted not long ago completely mixed up! Which is a cancel anytime but lasts for 6 months. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

@redchiz1 yep, I only want it for 20 days for darts.  Shame there isn't a single channel offer, but a month for a reasonable price would suffice.  £34 for a month of darts seems pretty pricey.  Maybe there will be a nice offer in early December. hint, hint.

starman73
Elite

Checking a year ago, it was 21 December when I got offer. I don't suppose it could be a week earlier this year 🙂

starman73
Elite

Sadly no offers and it all starts tomorrow.  😭

IMG_0304.jpeg

redchiz1
Champion 2

"Unlucky!" Imagine that in the rich Geordie tones of the late, lamented Sid Waddell.

starman73
Elite

I'm going to wait out the weekend. See who blinks first.

starman73
Elite

1000003593.pngResult!!