cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Important Community Announcement

As of June 18, 2024 the NOW UK community forum will permanently close. We want to thank you for being a part of the NOW UK community and for your continued support. For any support queries, please visit the NOW help site, social channels, and assiste...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 8 replies
  • 5 thanks

Maximum devices

Only registered yesterday not been able to watch anything as it says too many devices registered. When I go into my account it says my devices are empty, what am I doing wrong? 

Resolved! Help!!!

So i had a month free trial with mcdonalds with the 10 properties but now has renewed and taken my last £10 out my account ive cancelled it as i thought it was today but turns out i should of cancelled it yesterday or day before but i just want my mo...

Now TV Player doesn't work on Mac

It used to work completely fine, but now whenever i click on a movie to start playing the now tv player will open and the first second of the movie will start before i get a 9303 error on my screen. i have closed the application, deleted the applicat...

Game of Thrones - Adding Five Best Episodes to Watch List

@Anonymous User and Forum MembersGuysI am a Thronie convert, and anyone that does not like GoT should have a chat with one of the dragons, so I was overjoyed when I got the following email from Now TV.   Especially when the email said "...So we’ve do...

Game of Thrones01.jpg Game of Thrones02.jpg

Bill

I have not had now tv on For a month so why am I being billed for another month on top of that I was going to pay my usual bill today. Then I went online and it's been doubled how can I be billed for not using the passes or internet ?Would like to ta...

Still charging me

I see that despite me cancelling my subscription you are still taking money out of my account!!!!!! I have not set my card details on a bank account I never use!!!!!! I shouldn’t have to do this if I cancel then it should be cancelled !!!!!

wow how bad

this new look forum has to be one the worst ever seen on mobile view 

Your new look Community is here!

Today we launch a brand new look and feel for the NOW TV Community! We hope this new design will make it easier to use the Community on all your devices and help you find the info your looking for faster. So what's new? Along with a change of name (w...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 thanks

Best of catch up problem on second now tv box

I have my first now tv box connected direct to my wifi the second box inthe conservatory is not direct connection because of the distance awayapprox 12M on the first box I get all the catch-up BBC itv channel 4 demand  5which all work OK but the seco...